The New Equationis a future that is human-led and tech-powered. For us, people and technology work hand in hand.
It's about how human ingenuity combines with technology to deliver faster, more intelligent and better outcomes whilst building trust across the value chain.
Our recruitment process
1. Choose an interesting job opening and submit your CV via application form on our career website. We will carefully study your CV and will send you a set of tests.
2. If you are interested in the internships and junior positions, try a set of online analytical tests / games that will test your logical thinking, numerical skills or ability to learn.
3. We value your time. Take up the Hirevue English and Accounting tests and record a video interview to present your skills without leaving home (for selected positions only). Our video interview portal is fully mobile-adapted and there is an app for both iOS and Android devices.
4. Our recruiter will ask you a few questions in a short video. With each question, you will have time to prepare your answers.
5, Meet the interviewers via virtual real time video meetings or in PwC Georgia office. You will receive an interview invitation.
6. Remember, we just want to get to know you better.
We’re working to create a better tomorrow
At PwC, while we draw upon our 160-year history, our commitment for the future is clear. Within Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region, we bring together the collective experience of over 12,000 people in our expansive network of firms in 29 countries to solve for tomorrow. Striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And as part of the PwC Global Network, we at PwC CEE believe that investing in people is fundamental.
Meet our Solvers
"I have been a member of the PwC family for almost 12 years now as a mother of three, I am eligible to say that yes, PwC is an excellent place to work. A welcoming and encouraging environment, extensive industry knowledge that is shared and supports your professional, personal, and career growth in a way that elevates you to feel like a SuperHero :)."
Senior manager, Assurance services
“Joining PwC from the very first days makes you feel that you are not only part of the local team but part of the whole world where you are important and appreciated. Most importantly, solving problems with leading experts in the field makes you a better version of yourself and encourages you to do more”.
Associate, Competency Centre, Assurance services
"Why to choose PwC?! There is no universal answer, you must experience it by yourself…
PwC stands out for its global opportunities, multicultural environment, and unique organizational culture. The chance to network professionally with highly accomplished experts in a variety of fields accelerates your career.
If you're looking for something exciting, YOU have come to the right place at the right time with PwC Georgia."
Associate, Tax Reporting & Strategy, Tax and Legal services