Information on processing personal data
- CEE PwC Member Firms (as specified here) are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information.
- In this statement we refer to CEE PwC Member Firms as “PwC”, “we”, “us” or “our”, as applicable.
- For the purposes of data protection laws, CEE PwC Member Firms (as stated here) are “joint controllers” of the processing of your personal information described in this statement. This means that all stated CEE PwC Member Firms work together to decide why and how your personal information is processed. It also means that we are jointly responsible to you under the law for that processing. Your personal data will be stored in a recruitment system operated by CEE PwC Member Firms.
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding your personal data being processed by PwC, and/or the rights you possess, please contact us via the form. Your queries will be further distributed to each CEE PwC Member Firm relevant to your application or corresponding to your residency (in case of joining our Talent Community).
- PwC processes your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases: