The New Equationis a future that is human-led and tech-powered. For us, people and technology work hand in hand.
It's about how human ingenuity combines with technology to deliver faster, more intelligent and better outcomes whilst building trust across the value chain.
Our recruitment process
1. Choose an interesting job opening and submit your CV in English via application on our career website. We will carefully study your CV and will send you a set of tests.
2. You will need to pass an online Game Based Assessment that will test your logical thinking, numerical skills and ability to learn.
3. Further you will be assigned a HireVue English assessment. If you successfully pass the B2 level, you will be invited to an interview.
4. Meet the interviewers via online or real time meetings in PwC Armenia office. You will receive a call from HR and an interview invitation.
5. Remember we just want to get to know you better.
We’re working to create a better tomorrow
At PwC, while we draw upon our 160-year history, our commitment for the future is clear. Within Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region, we bring together the collective experience of over 12,000 people in our expansive network of firms in 29 countries to solve for tomorrow. Striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And as part of the PwC Global Network, we at PwC CEE believe that investing in people is fundamental.